For companies whose business involves a large number of calls, it is important to provide excellent customer service. To ensure quality standards, the use of professional and relevant systems is just as important as hiring qualified staff.
The right solution will ensure the quality control of employees, automatic call flow management and efficient resource planning.
A detailed overview of call centre operation and efficiency. An ability to view data in different sections and export as csv or Excel files.
The web-based reporting system provides online access to all critical information. Management backend also includes tools to manage users, forwarding rules, call distribution and pick-up groups.
- Standard PBX functions
Call forwarding, call interception, call holding, short numbers, etc
- Call flow management and organisation
To ensure service quality, the call centre solution provides call control features, the use of voice mail notifications, restriction of outgoing calls and call distribution in agent groups.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) options allow you to prioritize incoming calls by language or conversation topic, modify call routing based on business hours, evaluate the quality of service after the call, and have a fully automatic or manual emergency fallback for call overflow scenarios.
- Agent monitoring system
A quality assessment feature that provides the manager of the call centre with information on agent status, call centre activity, real-time dashboard about call centre workloads.
- Live Monitoring
Dashboard system that displays real-time information about Call centre work. The information can be placed on TV monitors in the Call centre or on the screen for the agent manager.
For outstanding customer service
The solution will ensure the quality control of employees, automatic call flow management and efficient resource planning.
- IVR (interactive voice response);
- Standard phone exchange functions (call forwarding, call interception, call hold, short numbers, etc.);
- Voicemail (call forwarding, call interception, call hold, short numbers, etc.);
- Working time control (the activity of the phone system in different modes, based on the company’s working hours and holidays);
- Reporting system (web reporting system with enterprise call reporting);
- Call queues (call processing in queue mode);
- Call records (the option to record all or individual incoming and/or outgoing calls, retaining them in encrypted form);
- Call statistics (report on incoming, outgoing, missed calls, etc.);
- Electronic fax (the option to send and/or receive fax messages in e-mail);
- Integration with API (the option to connect the telephone exchange with other systems);
- Support for the use of telephone applications on a computer (softphone applications may be used for making calls).
The IP telephone exchange solution provides a wide range of functionality and is the only solution in Latvia that offers the completely secure storage of conversations, as recordings are stored in encrypted form and can only be accessed with special encryption keys.
- IP PBX user support by phone (second level support);
- Remote failure diagnosis and prevention;
- Remote configuration change;
- On-site visits − to prevent damage;
- Software updates.
For each company, we develop an individual price offer, taking into account the company’s needs, the complexity of the project and the hours invested.