For companies whose business involves a large number of calls, it is important to provide excellent customer service. To ensure quality standards, the use of professional and relevant systems is just as important as hiring qualified staff.
The right solution will ensure the quality control of employees, automatic call flow management and efficient resource planning.
Call centre solutions: IP phone exchange or virtual IP exchange and call centre platform;
A detailed overview of call centre operation and efficiency. An ability to view data in different sections and export to csv or excel.
The reporting system is WEB-based and all information is available online. Reports also include a management tool that allows you to add new users, edit existing ones, as well as set up/remove forwarding and create pick-up groups.
- Call processing and organisation
To ensure service quality, the call centre solution provides call control features, the use of voice mail notifications, restriction of outgoing calls and agent distribution in groups.
- Agent monitoring system
A quality assessment feature that provides the manager of the call centre with information on agent status, call centre activity, real-time information about call centre load.
- Live Monitoring
A WEB-based system that displays real-time information about Call centre work. The information can be placed on TV monitors in the Call centre or on the screen for the agent manager.
For outstanding customer service
The solution will ensure the quality control of employees, automatic call flow management and efficient resource planning.
- IVR (interactive voice response);
- Standard phone exchange functions (call forwarding, call interception, call hold, short numbers, etc.);
- Voicemail (call forwarding, call interception, call hold, short numbers, etc.);
- Working time control (the activity of the phone system in different modes, based on the company’s working hours and holidays);
- Reporting system (web reporting system with enterprise call reporting);
- Call queues (call processing in queue mode);
- Call records (the option to record all or individual incoming and/or outgoing calls, retaining them in encrypted form);
- Call statistics (report on incoming, outgoing, missed calls, etc.);
- Electronic fax (the option to send and/or receive fax messages in e-mail);
- Integration with API (the option to connect the telephone exchange with other systems);
- Support for the use of telephone applications on a computer (softphone applications may be used for making calls).
The IP telephone exchange solution provides a wide range of functionality and is the only solution in Latvia that offers the completely secure storage of conversations, as recordings are stored in encrypted form and can only be accessed with special encryption keys.
- IP PBX user support by phone (second level support);
- Remote failure diagnosis and prevention;
- Remote configuration change;
- On-site visits − to prevent damage;
- Software updates.