1) All goods purchased at www.ossnet.lv are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
(2) The term of the warranty specified by the manufacturer varies depending on the goods, which may be up to five years.
(3) The right to claim shall only be valid if the product is utilised in the intended conditions and only in the household.
(4) For legal entities, only the term of the warranty specified by the manufacturer shall be ensured.
(5) Please be advised that the warranty terms do not apply to the accessories (for example, product accessories), the power supply (for example, battery packs, battery cells), the accessories with limited resources (for example, fuses, headphones, microphones).
(6) The conditions of the manufacturer’s guarantee shall not be valid against damage caused by the fault of the buyer or the user and shall include the case if:
- the goods warranty seals, serial numbers are damaged;
- the goods have not been used for their intended purposes and have not been operated in the manner specified in the instructions;
- scratched, broken structures, cracked screen, poured water into unforeseeable areas, incorrect means care, if unauthorised objects have been found in the product, insects have been allowed to enter the product or any other traces indicating incorrect operation of the goods;
- if the damage results from non-compliance of the voltage, telecommunications, cable networks with the standards specified by the manufacturer, due to rapid temperature fluctuations, and other domestic and external factors such as soot, smoke, dust, humidity, shock, scratches;
- the product is repaired by means of unqualified service;
- in the case of natural wear of elements;
- non-standard power supply unit, accessories and spare parts, as well as raw materials (such as cartridges, toner, etc.) were used for the product which have not been certified by the manufacturer for use with the prescribed product and have caused damage to the product;
- in addition to the equipment, the warranty does not apply to batteries, headphones, connecting cables, charging devices, remotes);
- the goods have been used for manufacturing or professional purposes (in the case that the product is not intended for such purposes);
- the warranty is not valid if there is damage due to incorrect transport of the product.
(7) In the case of damage, the buyer has the following options:
- go to Cēsu iela, 31, K-3, Riga on working days from 8.00 to 18.00 (along with a document of purchase);
- by calling: +37166100800
Procedure for the review of complaints and out-of-court disputes
Please submit a complaint regarding the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, by sending it to the address Cēsu iela 31, K-3, Riga, LV-1012. The complaint shall be reviewed within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint by sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
If the complaint is recognised to be unfounded and you disagree, you may use the alternative dispute resolution options provided for in the laws and regulations by submitting a written application for an out-of-court dispute resolution to the seller of the goods, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- submission date of the application;
- nature of the dispute, claims and their grounds.
Information about out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolvers:
- Information about the dispute resolution process: ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
- Information about the out-of-court consumer dispute resolver database: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-database
- Information about online dispute resolution (ODR): If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer may use the ODR platform to file a complaint which will be dealt with by an independent dispute settlement body. Link to SIT Platform: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=LV
Terms for using the right of withdrawal
(1) Right of withdrawal:
- You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without mentioning the reason.
- The use of the right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or the goods are acquired in the possession of a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, SIA “OSS Networks”, legal address Cēsu iela 31, K-3, Riga, LV-1012, telephone number: +37166100800, e-mail: email@example.com about the decision to withdraw from this agreement.
- To meet the term for using the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient if you send your notification regarding using the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the term.
(2) Consequences of withdrawal:
- You are only responsible for reducing the value of the goods if the goods were used for purposes other than for determining the nature, characteristics and performance of those goods.
- You have the right to use the product within the term of the right of withdrawal necessary for verifying the nature, characteristics and performance of the product (as much as it could be done before buying a product in a store, for example, to visualise a computer’s appearance for a laptop computer, but without any manipulation, including activating a pre-installed operating system on the computer; for mobile phones – without peeling off a protective film, powering it up without inserting a SIM card and without making calls, without synchronising data, etc.). By exercising the right of withdrawal you are responsible for the use of the product that exceeds the purpose of inspection of its operation, as well as characteristics and nature of the product. You are responsible for the use of the product during the term of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, which is incompatible with the principle of good faith, as well as for the reduction in the value, quality and safety of the product.
You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
(3) The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal:
In the cases specified in paragraph 22 of Cabinet of Ministers regulation No. 255 “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts” adopted on 20 May 2014, including cases when:
- the product price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which cannot be controlled by the seller and which may arise during the period of the right of withdrawal;
- the goods are manufactured according to the consumer instructions or are obviously personalised;
- the consumer has requested the seller or service provider to attend and perform urgent repairs or maintenance works. If the seller or service provider provides an additional service upon arrival to the consumer or supplies goods other than the necessary spare parts for the performance of repairs or maintenance work, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
- the consumer has opened a package of computer programs;
- a contract is concluded for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a consistent medium, if the supply of digital content has been started with prior expressed consent and a declaration of the consumer for the loss of the right of withdrawal.
OSS Networks does not store purchase agreement copies.
Please contact us by phone (+37166100800) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to correct errors that have been introduced during the order.
The purchase application can be filled in Latvian, English, or Russian.
The images of the products in www.ossnet.lv may differ slightly from the offered goods. In order to clarify or specify the nature of the product or to avoid any confusion regarding its order, please contact OSS Networks by email: email@example.com, or by calling: +37166100800 to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings.